Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Educated & Financially Stable Men Are Getting Laid More


Apparently according to this study, if you are an educated man and financially stable statistically you ability to have sex is increasing.
Men getting access to sex earlier
Wow so according to the article we should be getting sex sooner when dating women and more frequently. I thought my game was improving maybe its just my competition is decreasing.
I can say that for the past year and a half I have had had to worry more about who I am going to take out or meet up with this week rather than if I am going to have a date this week.
It also seems that women are willing to have “friends with benefits” for longer periods of time before getting the pressure to become exclusive. This seems to be especially true with women who work a lot and don’t feel they have the time for a full relationship, but are still looking for sexual gratification.
Seems like it just keeps getting better and better for us good looking, educated, successful guys. No complaints here.

No comments: